Friday 6 August 2010

Lost Book

It is always irritating when you mislay something. The Backgammon book that I was reading unfortunately has gone missing. I am hoping that I managed to lose it at home but it is not encouraging as a quick search revealed nothing.

The book, although dated, had a sentimental value as it was a book of my father's. I never really played backgammon with him as a child but he was instrumental in my early passion for games. It was like a link to my father still helping play.

This is going to distract me for a while until I am certain if the book is indeed lost. Having had a book with a similar personal value stolen a few years back, I will be upset if I have lost this one too. Plus my project to improve my backgammon on the bus will be hampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment