Wednesday 4 August 2010

First Mind Sports blog

My first ever blog.

Things are getting hectic as the Mind Sports Olympiad is about to kick-off for another year.

I have been dusting off an old backgammon book before the opening competition on 21st August.
The Authors both have backgammon rules named after them but I suspect that the pre-SNOWIE and gnu analysis has been superceded.

Looking forward to catching up with friends in London, but I suspect that much of my time will be spent on the organising of MSO 2011. This will affect my performance this year but hopefully it will pay-off in there being stiffer competition for future years.

I thnik though it is the exchange chess that will be the most unpredictable performance as I haven't played chess for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment